There are many cherished moments in life, but I do cherish this moment today as I have admired Debby Tucker for many, many years. She amazing as an advocate, a domestic violence leader, and one in the movement for 40 years, or more. I have not been in the movement nearly as long as she has; I feel that there is so much yet to be learned from her and her experiences as she forged ahead in many leadership capacities. I have been grateful to have her as one of my allies and having had the opportunity to interview her on my radio show called Beyond Words Live!, which is a platform for survivors to tell their story.
It means the world to me that she took the time to endorse me for some of my skills and expertise.
Thank you, Debby… and thanks to all that have taken the time to provide testimonies and endorsements on my LinkedIn profile page! You all are amazing in my eyes!!!
- Is your LinkedIn profile suitable for endorsements? (successnetwork.wordpress.com)
- Projecting a Professional Image on LinkedIn (news.terra.com)
- Humanize your LinkedIn Profile (successful-blog.com)
- Victim Shares Story At Domestic Violence Forum (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Cherish the People (idmdude.com)
- Standing Out while Linking In (timesunion.com)
- Fundraising Report 10/17/2012 (unitednationsdelegate.com)