Still working to fund raise for my role as a delegate at the United Nation’s Commission on Status of Women and Children, with respect specifically to the global perspectives on the violence against women and children. March will be here all to soon and I would love to have my fundraising efforts squared away before then. I KNOW that I should be there. I CAN SEE myself there; the vision is clear and defined. I just need to get there. I’m already been assigned with the role through the Presbytery (PC USA), just need to cover the expenses of the hotel, my transportation, and a means for me getting around to all the meetings and events for 3 weeks.
It is the opportunity of a lifetime for me and I can’t wait to get there to share my voice with the others in attendance — hopefully, coming to agreement among other countries on the iVAWA and so much more.
Any portion donated will help immensely!! I’m so eternally grateful to all that do.
- Dear House…. (unitednationsdelegate.com)
- Preparedness for United Nations (unitednationsdelegate.com)
- UN Headquarters Renovation Still On Track Despite Hurricane Sandy (eurasiareview.com)
- The official beginning… (unitednationsdelegate.com)
- Ayalon Addresses Visiting JNF Delegation (israelnationalnews.com)
- We are Building Up a New World: Civil Rights Delegation on the West Bank (rabbibrian.wordpress.com)
- Fundraising Report 10/17/2012 (unitednationsdelegate.com)
- Human rights in Sri Lanka take center stage at the United Nations (pri.org)